Upcoming Events


Customer Complaints

Customer Complaint Form


Application for Water Sewer Services


Hall Rental Agreement

Fitness Centre – Member Waiver

Fitness Centre – Membership Application


Delegation Form


Resident Snowplowing Agreement

Non-Resident Snowplowing Agreement

Entrance Permit Application

Property Taxes

The Township of Chapple does not deal with property assessments. All property assessments in the province of Ontario are done by MPAC. For information regarding your property’s assessment, how assessments are calculated, or to make changes to your property information, visit MPAC’s website.

Request for Reconsideration Forms are available through MPAC’s website

Changing School Support Designation Forms are available through MPAC’s website

Farm Tax Incentive Program Forms and information are available through AGRICORP


Consent to Sever Application

Skip to content