Upcoming Events

Latest News

  • The next regular Council Meeting
    Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Council ChambersCivicWeb Agenda
  • Addendum – Tender #2024-01 – Assembly of Chapple Rink Roof
    Please note that an addendum has been made to Tender #2024-01. To see the tender package and addendum please visit our “Tenders” page.
  • User Fee Bylaw Review – December 5, 2023
    There will be a public review of the User Fee Bylaw at 10:00am on Tuesday December 5th, 2023 in the Municipal Council Chambers at 54 Barwick Road. This meeting is open to the public. Click here to view a draft of the proposed changes for 2024.
  • Employment Opportunity
    The Township of Chapple is currently seeking to fill a permanent full-time position for various works related to a heavy equipment operator/maintenance person in the Public Works Department. Visit chapple.on.ca/employment for details and job description.
Skip to content